Full-time CDI (or End-of-study internship) to start ASAP, in Paris.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're finally breaking free from the age of restrictions, and stepping into an era of sociability and music, join the move ! 🎶
🌎 Don't forget to follow us on Instagram
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for individuals who want more than just a job. People willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning. We want people who are talented, optimistic and fun: who set the bar high but don't take themselves too seriously.
As Customer Care Specialist, you’ll be the go-to ambassador of our organizers & team during week & week-ends.
- Answer event organizers' demands and requests via our support tool (Zendesk) and and outside of our support tool
- Participate in improving the support tools and processes (documentation, FAQs, automations, etc.)
- Report information to the concerned stakeholders and teams
- Work closely with operations, success and sales teams
🌟 THE JOB IS MADE FOR YOU IF ...
- You already have 1-2 years work experience
- Your empathy is legendary and you genuinely love to help others
- You know how to find the right words and the right solutions in any situation
- You have an excellent proficiency in French speaking and writing
- You have a good level of English (Portuguese is a huge +)
- You are a structured, organized and rigorous person
- You are self-efficient, autonomous, and you don’t mind getting your hands dirty
- You are eager to learn, and ready to commit to a fast growing startup
A first experience in customer service isn’t mandatory if you have the right mindset! Show us what you’ve got!
🤝 HIRING PROCESS
- 15-min screening with Customer Care Lead
- 1h call with Head of Customer Care
- 30-min case studies with Customer Care Lead
- 30-min call with CEO
- Lunch or drinks with team
😍 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Contract Type: Full-time CDI or End-of-study internship (available to work during weekends)
- Location: Paris or Marseille