Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Spain, USA or Mexico.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
📲 Shotgun is the platform for people who live outside: we are the marketplace where social lives are organized.
🌎 Don't forget to follow us on Instagram
🔨What you will do
As a Business Operation Specialist within the Operation team, you are a problem solver and will find ways to make things better, faster, and stronger for our operations team.
You will help with:
- Tooling & Processes
- Identify potential improvements of the processes we use to solve common issues and propose creative and smart solutions.
- Hack our tools stack to automate manual tasks to save time for (you) and other team members to work on more impactful projects.
- Handcraft tools for organizers (that could become part of the Product one day) in order to test & gather feedback
- Document and train other team members on the new tools and processes you came up with getting the infinite satisfaction of having others use your creation in their daily work.
- Create tools to help the operation team be more efficient (automation, macro etc.)
- Data Analytics
- Develop a deeper understanding of how our clients interact with our product
- Help us step back on our organisers performance (revenue they generate vs cost: marketing, support time etc.)
- Build fully automated Dashboards to monitor and control how good we are at handling operations.
- Run ad-hoc in depth data analysis to identify root cause of problems and qualify how bad they are (or not).
- Customer Success
- Directly interact with organizers and users to better understand and identify the root cause of their problems.
- Solve issues that our users and organizers are facing when they use Shotgun
🌟 The job is made for you if ...
- You were born to solve problems
- You like getting your hand dirty trying to help your team get better at what they do
- You are about to graduate from a Top Tier Engineering, Business School or University with a strong quantitative major
- You have outstanding analytical skills and are proficient in Excel
- You are proactive, organized and you can work autonomously
- You master SQL/BI tools or are willing to master it. Experience with no code automation tools (Zapier etc) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing;
And it’s a plus if :
- You have previous experience in Operations in/or Startup / Scale-up companies.
🤝 Hiring process
- 15 min call with our Chief of Staff
- 1-hour case studies with Head of Success & Data
- 30-min call with our CFO & CEO
- Lunch or drinks with team
😍 Additional Information
- Contract Type: CDI or 6 months internship (can turn into a CDI)
- Location: Paris or Marseille