Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Portugal, Spain and USA.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
📲 Shotgun is the platform for people who live outside: we are the marketplace where social lives are organized
🌎 Don't forget to follow us on Instagram
👀 What we’re looking for
We're looking for individuals who want more than just a job. People willing to get out of their comfort zone to reach outstanding goals. Doers who never stop learning. We want people who are talented, optimistic and fun: who set the bar high but don't take themselves too seriously.
Reporting to the Care team which is composed of 4 people internationally, your mission will be to create a close relationship with our users and festival-goers to ensure the best possible customer experience.
As a Care Intern, your main missions will be to :
- Answer questions from our users and organizers via our support tool (Zendesk)
- Work closely with the Care team to develop processes that can improve support tools (documentation, FAQ, Zendesk automations, macros, ...)
- Define and develop a project from its beginning to end
- Report bugs to the technical teams so that they can be resolved as quickly as possible
- Communicate with the international team to stay connected and keep team-work a priority
💡 The job is made for you if you are...
You’re currently studying, and you’re looking for an internship of minimum 6 months in Paris, Marseille or Bordeaux as from January 2024
- You master empathy : Users that reach out to us have a specific need that cannot be addressed and answered properly if not treated with all the empathy it deserves
- You are organised, autonomous and dynamic
- You are willing to take on challenges and take initiative
- You have a good level of written and spoken English (Spanish and Portuguese are a plus)
- You’re a diplomat — you know how to deal with your little brother but you’re also great with your great-aunt
- You were born for problem-solving and helping people
- You have a passion for live events and music
🤝 Hiring Process
- 10-minute screening call with Tom (our current intern)
- 30min call with our Head of Care
- Online Case Study
- 30min call with 2 people from the Operations team (Care, Support, etc.)
🌎 Remote — (for junior profils) after a first month spent in the office, you will be able to have one day remote per week. After 6 months, more remote will be possible :)
✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere: We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out.
🕺 Shotgun events vouchers — you will get shotgun credits to spend on any events
🏋️♀️ Gymlib — Shotgun promotes sport activity; you will get preferential rates for various sports halls
🌱 Sustainability mobility bonus — In order to encourage the use of sustainable transportation means, you will be granted a contribution if you are using a bike for example to get to work.
🍔 Swile Lunch Card — Lunch card and much more: **https://www.swile.co/**
💊 Alan Health Insurance — We got you covered with Alan