Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Spain, USA or Mexico.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
📲 Shotgun is the platform for people who live outside: we are the marketplace where social lives are organized
The Head of Sales drives Shotgun's GMV & revenue growth by cultivating high-performing sales teams, refining sales strategies, building & optimizing processes and establishing strong B2B relationships.
The Head of Sales reports directly to the CEO.
- Optimize & enable Shotgun go-to-market strategy on all territories
- Develop and implement sales strategies aligned with company objectives
- Identify and target new market opportunities to expand Shotgun's reach
- Recruit, train, and mentor sales representatives and inbound managers
- Establish sales quotas and goals per territory
- Organize and lead regular sales meetings, training sessions, and reviews
- Ensure collaboration between regional sales teams and other departments
- Continuously refine the sales funnel and process for greater efficiency and scalability
- Leverage data analytics to understand sales trends and identify growth opportunities
- Engage with key accounts to foster upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Collaborate with ops to initiate and oversee projects aimed at streamlining sales processes and tools
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams on product launches and campaigns
- Engage with high-value prospects and key accounts to strengthen relationships
- Represent the company at industry events, tradeshows, and conferences
- Address major client concerns and feedback, ensuring client satisfaction
🔢 Key Metrics
- Overall supply acquisition pacing
- Quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Funnel health:
- Deal conversion rates
- Lead response time
- Pipeline growth & health
The sales teams are responsible for prospecting, nurturing, and converting leads into paying B2B clients.
- Romain, cofounder & CBO, handles Key Account
- 1 Sales Rep (senior)
- 1 inbound manager / SDR
- Natalia, US GM, highly focused on supply acquisition
- 2 Sales Reps
- 1 inbound manager / SDR
- Carol, Brazil Country manager, highly focused on supply acquisition
- 1 Sales Reps
- Streamline sales processes across regions
- Foster a collaborative sales culture that shares best practices
- Ensure high-quality lead generation and effective handoff to sales teams
- Work closely with marketing to capitalize on campaigns and inbound leads
- Understand and communicate product value propositions effectively
- Collaborate closely with marketing for aligned go-to-market strategies
- Ensure sales teams are equipped with effective marketing materials and campaigns
- Share feedback and insights from the field to refine marketing strategies
- Maintain strong alignment with product team to understand and sell product features effectively
- Provide feedback from clients and prospects to shape product development
- Collaborate on product launches and updates to maximize sales opportunities
- Ensure a smooth transition and handover of new clients to account managers
- Collaborate on upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Share insights and feedback to improve client satisfaction and retention
- Understand common B2C concerns and feedback to address in the sales process
- Collaborate to ensure consistent messaging and solutions for potential clients
- Ensure alignment in strategies that impact both B2B and B2C audiences
Finance & Strategy
- Collaborate on setting sales targets and budgets
- Align sales strategies with overall company financial goals
- Leverage financial insights for pricing strategies and contract negotiations
🌎 Remote: (for junior profils) after a first month spent in the office, you will be able to have one day remote per week. After 6 months, more remote will be possible :)
✈️ Team Off-sites you won't see elsewhere: We organise every quarter an off-site to gather all team members: 2 to 3 days to mix workshops, master presentations, good food and obviously some nights out.
🕺 Shotgun events vouchers : you will get shotgun credits
🏋️♀️ Gymlib: Shotgun promotes sport activity; you will get preferential rates for various sports halls
🌱 Sustainability mobility bonus: in order to encourage the use of sustainable transportation means, you will be granted a contribution if you are using a bike for example to get to work.
🍔 Swile Lunch Card: Lunch card and much more: https://www.swile.co/
💊 Alan Health Insurance: We got you covered with Alan