Shotgun is a worldwide event marketplace that enables live event organizers to create amazing events and distribute tickets to evolving communities of users, in France, Brazil, Spain, USA or Mexico.
We've built an intuitive software to help organizers build and grow their community and make the right decisions all throughout their journey. Shotgun allows them to refocus on what really matters to them: artistic direction and event production.
In a world where going out has become a way of life, the mobile application Shotgun is the go-to destination for young people to discover events, buy and resell tickets.
We're building the platform that connects millions of fans to event producers and artists. Our mission is to make people live amazing experiences in the real world.
📲 Shotgun is the platform for people who live outside: we are the marketplace where social lives are organized.
🌎 Don't forget to follow us on Instagram
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Build awareness of the Shotgun brand and products in the electronic music scene
- Drive revenue growth by consistently developing, closing and scaling a pipeline of organizers
- Run the full sales process within your territory - from pipeline creation, to presenting the Shotgun solution, to negotiating pricing and closing deals, with guidance & support from us
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop relationships with prospective clients through phone email, social media, and of course - live events
- Report on your deals weekly and forecast your pipeline to a quarterly target
- Act as an internal advocate for clients and return client/market-driven insights to Product, as needed, to make sure Shotgun is providing a best-in-class product and level of service for its partners
- Demonstrate a mastery of the ability to balance time invested toward low- and high-spend potential accounts along with assessing where they fit within your sales pipeline.
- Build your territory, identify target accounts and take ownership of the growth and development of your business
What do we need from you? 😎
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated mentality, with passion for driving growth and music
- Consistent track record of achievement/target attainment throughout your career
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- A previous experience in sales is preferred
- Previous experience in the music industry is preferred